Seattle’s only taste-tested fruit-at-work delivery service—choose from three sizes of packages for any workplace setting.
Showing all 6 results
49-serving Package for One Week$54.00 Add to cart
98-serving Package for One Week$99.00 Add to cart
147-serving Package for One Week$140.00 Add to cart
49-serving Package for four weeks$216.00 Add to cart
98-serving Package for four weeks$396.00 Add to cart
147-serving Package for four weeks$560.00 Add to cart
Our week of April 14th delivery includes…
1. "Golden Delicious" apples - WAXF top grade
2. Delight "Murcott" mandarins
3. Organic dried Kalamata fig baskets
4. "D'Anjou" pears - US #1 top grade
5. Red "Crimson" grapes - sweet and crisp
6. Bananas - green tip
What’s Fresh at the Market This Week?
“What’s Fresh” Weekly Blog
- Health Food At Work: Delight Mandarins, Pink Lady Apples, Red Grapes and More March 23, 2014
- Tahoe Golds, Summer-like Apples and the Anti-Cancer Diet Shopping List February 24, 2014
- Crisp Grapes, Blueberries, Super-Sweet Murcott Mandarins How They Keep You Healthy January 27, 2014
- Citrus for the New Year January 6, 2014
- Holiday Apples, Red Rose Grapes and How Coconut Oil Can Help Heal Dry Skin December 16, 2013
Is the fruit ready to eat when I get it?
Market Fresh Fruit delivers fruit in its natural state and does not wash or prepare it. Before eating, wash and prepare the fruit according to your taste.
Market Fresh Fruit is not liable for consequential damages in excess of delivery fees and/or replacement of the fruit in our guarantee.